Volkswagen First Time Buyer Program
Purchasing a car is an exciting milestone. The VW First Time Buyer Program is designed to help buyers who do not have an established automotive credit history.
Eligible Vehicles Include:
- New and untitled Volkswagen Vehicles
- Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen Vehicles
- Pre-Owned Volkswagen Vehicles
The First Time Buyer Program is available to U.S Citizens or Permanent Residents who have never had automotive credit. Credit History is not required, but existing credit must be in good standing without previous derogatory credit. Applicants must receive credit approval from Volkswagen Credit.
What to Bring to the Dealership:
- A copy of proof of income and minimum one year of verifiable full-time employment with current employer with income commensurate with all financial obligations.
- A contact name and phone number within the Payroll or Human Resources Department of the applicant's employer.
- Documentation to verify your address and phone number.
- Copy of the applicant's United States Social Security card.
- Two complete personal references (including the address and the phone number) who reside in the U.S. and whom Volkswagen Credit can contact directly- one must be a relative.